Transport, Traffic and Communications
Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MICEVN).
FOMENTO together with Applus+ were selected by the government of the Kingdom of Morocco for the Verification of Conformity (VOC) program applied to Industrial Products Imported to Morocco to ensure compliance with applicable technical regulations and mandatory standards or approved specifications.
When a request for inspection comes to Applus Fomento Controle, it will appoint the relevant inspector who will carry out the work:
- Route A for exporters with infrequent shipments
- Route B for exporters with regular shipments
- Route C for manufacturers with regular and high-volume shipment
KEY BENEFITS OF PVOC
- Provides quality and safety control by ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Prevents tax evasion.
- Controls abusive claims of tax incentives and foreign exchange leakage.
- Protects consumers from non-compliant goods.
- Promotes domestic industry against unfair competition.
- Avoids costly delays and rejection of shipments.
- Promos the quality image of the country's products.
- Free of charge for governments.
- Reduces port congestion by speeding up customs clearance procedures.
- Provides Governments with an access to an online platform allowing for better supervision.